Green River KOA is the perfect base camp for Utah adventures and home of the Utah Super Six. Come stay a few days to hike, bike, swim, float the river, see rock art, and much more!
Welcome to Green River KOA, home of the Utah Super Six. Whether you just need a one-night stop off I-70, or you're looking for a base camp to explore the amazing Utah landscape, Green River KOA is conveniently located to I-70 and central to so many adventures. You can enjoy a quiet night away from the Moab crowd, or you can spend multiple days exploring without having to move around every day! Here are just some of the local attractions that you'll enjoy:
- Arches National Park (new timed reservation system in 2022)
- Canyonlands National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Deadhorse Point State Park
- San Rafael Swell (one of Utah's best-kept secrets and a great outdoor adventure for families and pets)
- Little Wild Horse Canyon (the perfect slot canyon for all ages; no canyoneering experience needed. Plus, it's great for your furry companions, too)
- Swasey's Beach (who wouldn't enjoy a large white sandy beach in the middle of the desert?)
- Mountain Biking (Athena Trail is only 5 minutes from our door, with hundreds of other trails just 30 minutes away)
- Amazing Rock Art & Ghost Towns (Black Dragon, Rochester Panel, Sego Canyon, and many others)
- Dinosaurs anyone? (Jurassic National Monument, Fossil Point, Mill Canyon Dinosaur Trail, John Wesley Powell Museum)
- Robbers Roost (Butch Cassidy's hideout and a canyoneering wonderland; check out Get in the Wild for guided tours)
- White Wash Sand Dunes (ride your motorcycle, side by side, or ATV right out of the campground)
We are the only campground in Green River with a pool (certainly the only one with a Turbo-Twister Slide!), and you can also enjoy our other campground activities like pickleball, basketball, or horseshoes. Plus, there is a great museum right across the street (with dinosaur fossils your kids will love). Other great amenities we provide include:
- Great dining right next door at the Tamarisk Restaurant, within walking distance, so you won't have to unhook, plus you'll get a KOA discount.
- Coming in a group, or have a particular site you really enjoy? You can now pick your own site and lock it in when booking on KOA.com.
Open year-round (limited services Nov-Feb); Pool open Memorial Day to Labor Day