Spokane KOA Journey
Situated between the City of Spokane and Lake Coeur D' Alene, this picturesque park is perfect for enjoying exciting city entertainment, as well as endless outdoor recreation at nearby trails, mountains, rivers and lakes
Spokane KOA is your Inland Northwest recreation destination. Conveniently situated close to the big city and surrounded by mountains and lakes, there are adventure opportunities for everyone nearby.
- Whether biking, hiking, or enjoying a day on the water, endless outdoor recreation is just a few minutes away. Bring your bikes for a day on the Spokane Centennial Trail, located just down the road. Only a 20-minute drive to Lake Coeur d' Alene Recreation Area, the Inland Northwest's Outdoor Playground. Just 30 minutes to Silverwood Theme Park, home of Boulder Beach Water Park, thrilling roller coasters and acres of family fun!
- Exciting urban adventure is also close by. For a day of fun and fashion, Spokane Valley Shopping Mall offers over 100 shops, Regal Movie Theater, and dining options from casual to fine dining. Arts and culture, a plethora of breweries and wineries, and a rich food scene can be found in the vibrant downtown core. Spend a day exploring historic Riverfront Park with its vast array of attractions.
- Be sure to plan an extra day just to relax here at the KOA. Try one of our new Exclusive Patio Sites for the ultimate glamping experience. Enjoy all our great amenities, which offer fun for the whole family-including the Fur Kids!
- The comfort and well-being of our Campers is our top priority. We want you to be aware of train traffic that runs on the north end of the park. To aid in alleviating noise, we have just finished constructing a massive sound barrier that incorporates beauty with functionality. This Art Barrier Structure is a one of a kind, wooden wall designed to enhance the camping experience of all of our guests.
- As noise can be disruptive to some of our guests, we always offer free earplugs to our guests in our store.
- Please view our GENERAL INFORMATION to familiarize yourself with CAMPGROUND POLICIES.
- COVID-19 Response BLOG post. https://koa.com/campgrounds/spokane/blog/campground-covid-changes-for-health-and-safety_1d4101dc-ac0d-41a4-964d-736b5e39ab76/
Max pull thru: 75 feet
Swimming Pool Open: Memorial-Labor Day
Outdoor Movies: July-August
Comblay, une fille passionnée
What a surprise! Snow juste for us in the morning of the 13 april. Nice large site with everything 👌
First stayed here 10/2020. Stayed again 3/2022. Campground is clean. The new wall between the train track and the campground looks great. Bathroom is always clean. Friendly staff. One of these days we will stay for more than a night and during warmer months so we can enjoy more of the campground and surrounding area.
I’m not sure what this is about, but this is very scary and worrysome that this guy is that messy and strange in a Koa Rv park next to us. It looks like the old motor home next to them we’re doing something illicit. I have never seen something like this in a Koa or any Rv park anywhere, frankly. I only hope we are safe until we leave in the morning. People come and they go just that quick.
Very disappointed. Arrived to a cabin that had mold in the fridge and wasn’t the cleanest. However , it’s a cabin so didn’t think too much of it. I took pictures for my safety of what I was walking into. I asked the front desk for garbage bags. Toilet paper, and received none of it. I received a damage fee and called them to ask what it was for. As I told them I took pictures of what I arrived to and left… they hung up the phone on me. Called and hung up on again!!! I haven’t heard anything back. If you’re going to charge people at least explain. I wrote a review on the page and it was instantly deleted I’ve emailed, with no response. I love KOA. But will not return to this certain one.
After driving 2 hours here we were notified that the bathrooms/ water are unavailable for use do to a plumbing issue. Some forewarning would have been nice before check in and driving all the way here. Now we are stuck trying to find dog friendly lodging the night of our stay in Spokane elsewhere.